WIRunners 2014
08/17/2014 2:21:31 PM
Admin
To get things going on this board, I just wanted to let the visitors know that I have recently started focusing on helping WIRunners out. I recently moved to the Madison Area after teaching/coaching in Florida. Previously, I had been associated with IndianaRunner during my college and high school running days. I will be working to quickly learn the landscape of WIXC and to get out to as many meets as possible this season. However, my biggest goal is to help develop a strong community on this site so that runners from each corner of the state can learn, develop into more competitive athletes, and develop bonds that will carry them into their collegiate careers and beyond. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc.
To get things going on this board, I just wanted to let the visitors know that I have recently started focusing on helping WIRunners out.

I recently moved to the Madison Area after teaching/coaching in Florida. Previously, I had been associated with IndianaRunner during my college and high school running days. I will be working to quickly learn the landscape of WIXC and to get out to as many meets as possible this season. However, my biggest goal is to help develop a strong community on this site so that runners from each corner of the state can learn, develop into more competitive athletes, and develop bonds that will carry them into their collegiate careers and beyond.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.