N I U Cross Country Camp
01/30/2012 7:30:20 PM
User
Information for the 2012 NIU Huskies Cross Country Running Camp is now online at: [url=http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/niu/sports/w-xc/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/CrossCountryRunningCamp12.pdf]NIUHuskies.com[/url] Check-in will take place at NIU’s main campus in DeKalb, Ill. 25-Miles west of the Chicago suburbs. Camp staff will then transport campers to NIU’s unique Laredo Taft outdoor education campus 35-miles west in Oregon, Ill. There are over 30-miles of wooded trails overlooking the Rock River surrounding the camps location. In addition to myself sub-4 minute miler and current U. of Pennsylvania coach Blake Boldon will be at the camp coaching. We'll also put together a staff of successful college aged distance runners. If you have any questions let me know. If any coaches want to attend with their athletes we can work that out too.
Information for the 2012 NIU Huskies Cross Country Running Camp is now online at:

NIUHuskies.com

Check-in will take place at NIU's main campus in DeKalb, Ill. 25-Miles west of the Chicago suburbs. Camp staff will then transport campers to NIU's unique Laredo Taft outdoor education campus 35-miles west in Oregon, Ill. There are over 30-miles of wooded trails overlooking the Rock River surrounding the camps location.

In addition to myself sub-4 minute miler and current U. of Pennsylvania coach Blake Boldon will be at the camp coaching. We'll also put together a staff of successful college aged distance runners.

If you have any questions let me know. If any coaches want to attend with their athletes we can work that out too.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.