welcome
11/11/2007 6:09:18 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Nice to see WIRUNNERS.com onboard. I'm orginally from Fond du Lac but now live in Virginia Beach, VA. I teach and coach :(xc/track), at a local high school in Chesapeake, VA. I'm also a Brewers, Badgers, and Packer fan. Glad to see the Pack beat up the Vikes today. Go Pack Go!
Nice to see WIRUNNERS.com onboard. I'm orginally from Fond du Lac but now live in Virginia Beach, VA. I teach and coach :(xc/track), at a local high school in Chesapeake, VA. I'm also a Brewers, Badgers, and Packer fan. Glad to see the Pack beat up the Vikes today. Go Pack Go!
11/19/2007 12:34:31 AM
User
So sad to see no one else has written on here... Originally from Cudahy, WI, I now reside in Coral Springs, FL as a senior in high school. Just finished up my last high school cross country season, and keeping UW-Madison an option for college. And I'm also still a huge Packers, Brewers and Badgers fan :)
So sad to see no one else has written on here...
Originally from Cudahy, WI, I now reside in Coral Springs, FL as a senior in high school.
Just finished up my last high school cross country season, and keeping UW-Madison an option for college.

And I'm also still a huge Packers, Brewers and Badgers fan :)
11/23/2007 9:30:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[shrug] Come on kids. Wake up! How about them Packers? 10-1! Big "D" next week. Hopefully KGB, Driver, Woodson, Rouse (nice interception-VT guy), will be healthy for the game. I like the way TT and MM are working well together. Favre is Favre! Needs another great game next Thursday. GO PACK GO! ps. I see UW-M mens XC team placed well at Nationals (5th). Hopefully next year win it all.
Come on kids. Wake up! How about them Packers? 10-1! Big "D" next week. Hopefully KGB, Driver, Woodson, Rouse (nice interception-VT guy), will be healthy for the game. I like the way TT and MM are working well together. Favre is Favre! Needs another great game next Thursday. GO PACK GO!
ps. I see UW-M mens XC team placed well at Nationals (5th). Hopefully next year win it all.
01/05/2008 12:00:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
B-) Any predictions on how the Pack will do next Saturday. Go Pack Go!
Any predictions on how the Pack will do next Saturday. Go Pack Go!
01/12/2008 6:34:42 PM
User
the packers will totally win
the packers will totally win
01/12/2008 6:37:01 PM
User
i am a pole vaulter in henrico county. i love the packers. they are my team. hopefully brett will have a good year before he retires. i was born in wisconsin. itis awesome there. :-D
i am a pole vaulter in henrico county. i love the packers. they are my team. hopefully brett will have a good year before he retires. i was born in wisconsin. itis awesome there.
01/12/2008 10:12:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
:-] The Packers kicked butt today. 42-20. We even spotted Seattle 14 points. Grant did an outstanding job on the ground (even with 2 fumbles). Favre was Favre. Defensive did very well. I hope the Gaints kick the crap out of the Cowgirls tomorrow. Go Pack Go!
The Packers kicked butt today. 42-20. We even spotted Seattle 14 points. Grant did an outstanding job on the ground (even with 2 fumbles). Favre was Favre. Defensive did very well. I hope the Gaints kick the crap out of the Cowgirls tomorrow. Go Pack Go!
05/11/2008 5:25:23 PM
Coach
:-S Where is Andrew Perkins going to College?
Where is Andrew Perkins going to College?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.